Get Auto Insurance and RV Insurance from Mack Risk Management Insurance

Auto / Car Insurance

In general, auto insurance covers:

  • Bodily injury coverage that pays for the injuries of other people if you are at fault and cause an accident
  • Property damage coverage that pays for property damage as a result of an accident that was your fault.
  • Uninsured motorist coverage that will pay for your expenses if the other party was uninsured or you were in a hit-and-run.

Common riders to auto insurance policies include:

  • Comprehensive coverage
  • Collision insurance
  • Emergency roadside assistance
  • Mechanical breakdown insurance
  • Rental reimbursement

Some policies will also have incentives for safe driving, allowing you to save money on your premium if you don’t file a claim for a certain period of time.


RV Insurance

Insuring an RV can be tricky. Traditional homeowners insurance doesn’t cover RVs, but neither does ordinary auto insurance. Specialized RV insurance covers the same basic state requirements as car insurance but also has special coverage against:

  • Personal effects damage or loss
  • Vacation liability
  • Emergency expense coverage
  • Medical payments coverage for RVs

The type of RV you have will influence your final policy as well.